[SR-Users] Specifying Upstream and Downstream Servers for a simple SIP proxy

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue Jun 17 11:11:45 CEST 2014

Hello,

listen is to specify local ip address or network interface on which
kamailio should listen for sip traffic.

To send to an ip address there are couple of variants, in config file:

$ru = "sip:" + $rU + "@__NEXT_PROXY_IP__";
t_relay();
exit;

Or, if you don't want to change the r-uri, then use:

$du = "sip:__NEXT_PROXY_IP__";
t_relay();
exit;

Of course, you have to replace  the __NEXT_PROXY_IP__ with the
appropriate value.

More dynamic option would be using dispatcher module.