[SR-Users] check for the number of open branches in Reply

Sebastian Damm damm at sipgate.de
Thu Jun 12 10:45:44 CEST 2014

Hi,

On Wed, Jun 11, 2014 at 5:59 PM, Klaus Darilion <
klaus.mailinglists at pernau.at> wrote:

>  It may work catching 200 OK in reply_route, but catching >=300 in
> failure route. The failure route is executed only once for all branches (it
> chooses the most important response code)

I just tried that, but it looks like I can't access the $rs variable in
failure route.

I have a failure route which looks like this:

failure_route["acc"] {
        xlog("L_INFO", "FAILURE: Found status $rs, handling.\n");
        route("accounting");
}

The log gives me this output:
 Jun 12 10:27:02 hagi /usr/sbin/kamailio[2988]: INFO: <script>: FAILURE:
Found status <null>, handling.

I know that I can check for the code with t_check_status(), but how do I
just read the final status of the transaction?

Best Regards,
Sebastian