[SR-Users] Unable to make calls within the extensions

Chandramouli P mouli123 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 11 09:25:47 CEST 2014

Hi,

I am new to Kamailio. I started RTPProxy using "rtpproxy -A 54.85.12.15 -F
-l 10.0.0.122 -s udp:localhost:7722" command and see that my sip phones are
registered with Kamailio. I am able to see using "kamctl ul show" command.
But, I am unable to establish call between my registered extension through
Asterisk using Kamailio. I see that calls are hitting my Asterisk server
when I call from extension. I am not getting any audio and the other
extension is also not at all ringing. I could not able to figure out where
I am doing the mistake? I am not sure whether the mistake is in Kamailio or
Asterisk.

In my Asterisk server, I am seeing the correct configuration using
"odbcinst -q -d" and "isql -v MySQL-asterisk chandra test123456" and "odbc
show (At CLI>)".

Please find the below environment:

Operating System: Ubuntu 14.04 Server (64-Bit)
Kamailio: 4.0
Asterisk: 11.10
Database: MySQL (UNIX ODBC)
Environment: Amazon EC2
Follwed Links:
http://kb.asipto.com/asterisk:realtime:kamailio-4.0.x-asterisk-11.3.0-astdb
http://pastebin.com/VPpfErYn
Daniel's Patched RTPProxy Installation (Please note that My Asterisk and
Kamailio servers are behind NAT in Amazon EC2)
Below is my configuration:

*http://pastebin.com/fr8m9gr7 <http://pastebin.com/fr8m9gr7>*

*Note:* I inserted the records in to the respective tables with "cmp" as
context.

When I call from 100 to 500, I am not getting any sound and another
extension is not ringing and getting the below messages at Asterisk CLI:

*http://pastebin.com/y4tXXrnF <http://pastebin.com/y4tXXrnF>*

Any update would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,