[SR-Users] mediaproxy-ng query

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Sat Jun 7 18:40:19 CEST 2014

I think I might have just answered my own question:

 From
http://kamailio.org/docs/modules/4.1.x/modules/rtpproxy-ng.html#rtpproxy-ng.f.rtpproxy_offer:

---

r - flags that IP address in SDP should be trusted. Without this flag,
rtpproxy ignores address in the SDP and uses source address of the SIP
message as media address which is passed to the RTP proxy.

---

Still, any elaboration welcome.

--
Alex Balashov - Principal