[SR-Users] CNXCC and multiple servers

Carlos Ruiz Díaz carlos.ruizdiaz at gmail.com
Wed Jun 4 16:07:34 CEST 2014

Hi Kelvin,

actually, it's something I wanted to do myself for like 4 months, but I
haven't found the time to work on this. If you do, you are welcome to
implement your idea :).

I believe it's doable, and my original script was about using a proxy that
should be aware of where the calls belonging to a specific client went, so
it can send the calls to the right place (kamailio with cnxcc).

What's your idea with dmq?

Regards,
Carlos

On Wed, Jun 4, 2014 at 8:25 AM, Kelvin Chua <kelchy at gmail.com> wrote:

> I was just playing around with the dmq module when i thought of an
> idea, cnxcc being able to track users across servers. cnxcc would have
> to be aware of dialogs created on another server. is this something
> doable?
>
> Kelvin Chua

Carlos
http://caruizdiaz.com