[SR-Users] cxdx_forced_peer - more info

Jason Penton jason.penton at smilecoms.com
Tue Jun 3 07:57:17 CEST 2014

Hi Daniel,

I don't think it's in the docs. I will add just now...

forced peer basically means that the diameter messages will be sent to that
peer regardless of how you have configured the routing in your diameter xml
configuration file.

Cheers
Jason

On Mon, Jun 2, 2014 at 11:32 PM, Daniel Ciprus <daniel.ciprus at acision.com>
wrote:

>  Hi,
>
> Could any of you please point me to the doc which explains more in details
> parameter cxdx_forced_peer ? The only place I found is
> http://kamailio.org/docs/modules/stable/modules/ims_icscf.html#idp190000.
>
> thanks
>

> --
> *Daniel Ciprus*
> Integration engineer
> http://www.acision.com
>
> 9954 Mayland Dr
> Suite 3100
> Richmond, VA 23233
> USA
> T: +1 804 762 5601
> E: daniel.ciprus at acision.com

> attachment and all copies and inform the sender. Thank you for
> understanding.

*Jason Penton**Senior Manager: Applications and Services**Smile
Communications Pty (Ltd)**Mobile:*+27 (0) 83 283 7000*Skype:*
jason.barry.pentonjason.penton at smilecoms.com <name.surname at smilecoms.com>
www.smilecoms.com

--

This email is subject to the disclaimer of Smile Communications at http://www.smilecoms.com/home/email-disclaimer/ <http://www.smilecoms.com/disclaimer>