[SR-Users] JSSIP with Kamalio with SIP end points

Steve Ng steveng.1988 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 1 16:30:30 CEST 2014

Hi Carlos,

Thanks for the help, I've tried the dispatcher module to no avail, this
time round I've attached my config gist at
https://gist.github.com/steve-ng/d54b2cd14ad6500c1ed0

I followed primarily from https://gist.github.com/jesusprubio/4066845 where
I could use JSSIP to talk to another JSSIP user if their sip uri is my
address.

However if I use the sip trunk end point eg. sip:1001 at siptrunk.xxx.com, it
wouldn't work. JSSIP would be stuck at the connected status until timeout
with the error: *SIP registration error: Request Timeout.*

I've followed http://kamailio.org/docs/modules/1.4.x/dispatcher.html the
use of dispatcher and at line 473 and 474 with the forward.

The file /usr/local/etc/kamailio/dispatcher.list is something like:
# proxies 2 sip:siptrunk.xxx.com

Any advice? thanks!

On Sun, Jun 1, 2014 at 12:05 AM, Carlos Ruiz Díaz <carlos.ruizdiaz at gmail.com

>>> http://caruizdiaz.com