[SR-Users] LCR

Moritz Graf moritz.graf at g-fit.de
Wed Jul 30 16:00:11 CEST 2014

Hi Keith,

you can take the from userpart from the pseudovar $fU. Find further
infos on the pseudovar documentation site:
http://www.kamailio.org/wiki/cookbooks/4.1.x/pseudovariables

After that you can try to match that with the module regex, see
documentation here:
http://kamailio.org/docs/modules/4.1.x/modules/regex.html

But I recomend using "app_perl". By that you get the whole SIP-message.
Apply PERL regexpower onto it and return some values via avps, or insert
branch directly in perl.

Depending on how sophisticated your LCR rules are using the LCR-Module
or any other module might also be worth a thought.

greetz

--

Moritz Graf, M.Sc.
Betrieb NGN-Plattform