[SR-Users] Complex NAT Scenario,HELP!

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Jul 30 11:06:44 CEST 2014

Hello,

what is ip 1.1.1.1 in your trace? I see you use it with advertise for
listen. In that case, you don't need set advertised address function in
routing blocks.

Few things that you should check:
- the listen on the dms address has to be with advertise of firewall
port forwarding public address
- the rtp relay has to advertise also the firewall port forwarding
public address
- you have to do rtp bridging -- I see you use rtpengine (or its former
version mediaproxy-ng). I think that doesn't have support of bridging
two ipv4 networks, you would need to run two instances, and bridge the
local interfaces via linux config. Alternative is to use rtpproxy which
can do bridging and you can force media ip to be firewall public address
via rtpproxy_manage() parameter or use a patch for adding advertised
address parameter to rtpproxy (I made one available at
https://github.com/miconda/rtpproxy/commits/master)