[SR-Users] Kamailio on Mac

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Jul 30 10:47:47 CEST 2014

On 30/07/14 09:50, Victor Seva wrote:
> On 07/27/2014 01:46 AM, Carlos Ruiz Díaz wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I'm switching my development environment from Linux to Mac.
>>
>> Is there any tutorial on how to setup Kamailio on this OS? It may be an
>> Unix flavor, but it's still quite different from Linux :).
> Maybe using docker can help you...
> https://docs.docker.com/installation/mac/
I see docker is installing virtualbox (if I got right the the docs at
the quick look). Then, in this direction, installing a VM with linux on
mac will do the job as well. I use a lot of virtualbox on mac for
testing on various linux distributions when needed.

On the other hand, anyone one here that has played with kamailio and
docker? Any pitfalls? I noticed searching the web a reference to a
kamailio docker container by guardianproject.