[SR-Users] Plz help: MSILO on TLS + cert based client auth enabled server

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue Jul 29 14:15:37 CEST 2014

Hello,

the typical way a dumped message is routed:

- from msilo is sent back to same instance of kamailio via udp
- kamailio receives it and does lookup("location") to figure out where
to sent it

Be sure that you allow looped requests without authentication.
Eventaully you can run kamailio with debug=3 and watch the messages in
the syslog for more details.