[SR-Users] server for git repository is down

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue Jul 22 17:47:05 CEST 2014

Hello,

the server is back online -- the issue was the CPU (completely dead),
therefore the hdds were moved to a different server.

Many thanks to Jan Janak who took care of all required procedures with
the hosting company to solve the issue.

PS. Don't forget to add HA to your VoIP platform -- Kamailio might run
without issues for very long periods of time, but as you could see here,
hardware can still be a problem.