[SR-Users] Outbound registration?

James Cloos cloos at jhcloos.com
Sun Jul 20 00:29:35 CEST 2014

I don't see anything relevant in the docs, nor greping the src, but in
case I missed something:

Does the core, or do any of the modules support originating registration
requests to other proxies a/o endpoints?

I'd like to move registration responsibility to kama, and have it add a
header on incoming INVITEs and the like from anything with which it has
REGISTERed indicating which outbound registration is relevant to said
request.

If I'm right that there isn't support for that, do any of the app modules
expose enough sip capability easily to write such?

-JimC
--
James Cloos <cloos at jhcloos.com>         OpenPGP: 0x997A9F17ED7DAEA6