[SR-Users] Some of the calls drops after 15 minutes + some seconds

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Jul 16 21:54:10 CEST 2014

Hello,

I expect that the signaling is ok at least for call setup.

 From signling point of view, I can think of following situations:
- endpoints send keep alive packets (or session updates) which are no
answered. You can add an xlog(...) at the top of request_route{} and
reply_route{} blocks printing at least the method, call-id, cseq, from
and to header, plus the response code for reply block. In this case you
can see if there is some signaling before call is dropped.

- the tls connection is cut (can be done by routers in the middle) and
one endpoint disconnects the call instead of trying first to reconnect

If none of the above is the case, then might be some problem with rtp
transmission and call is disconnected by a device because of that.