[SR-Users] Condition Statements - How many levels

Joel White joelewhite at gmail.com
Wed Jul 16 14:46:24 CEST 2014

I was wondering how many levels deep in conditional _if_  _else_
statements can go.  I need to create a statement that has 4 possible
outcomes and need to know if this is possible.

I have two variables

I want one thing to happen if only the first variable is present

Another if only the second variable is present

Yet another if they are both present

And a fail over if None of the variables are present

I do see that is can be done with 3 conditions using   _if_  _if else_
_else_

how can I accomplish 4 conditional statements?

Thank you in advance

Joel