[SR-Users] http_query results question

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue Jul 15 22:12:40 CEST 2014

Hello,

the patch for utils module might be trivial for such extension, however,
my way to deal with http client needs was to use an embedded lua script.
It was always fast and I had all the options I needed for setting the
body of the request and handling the response. Lua has http lib with
support for https as well. This can be an option for the moment. Perhaps
other embedded interpreters can be used if you are more familiar with
any of the alternatives (e.g., perl, python, C# ...).