[SR-Users] Routing calls to Asterisk using dispatch

Olli Heiskanen ohjelmistoarkkitehti at gmail.com
Tue Jul 15 16:41:10 CEST 2014

A little progress on this; the double-AOR problem was fixed; I had
callbackextension field in the realtime table, which caused extra REGISTER
messages to be sent from Asterisk to Kamailio and that messed the AORs for
my clients.

Calling between the clients is a problem though, the INVITE gets routed
correctly but for some reason, when the INVITE is returning from Asterisk
to be routed to the called party, location lookup fails. I end up with 404
and no route to destination error. Any clues on to why location lookup
would fail?

kamctl ul show gives correct looking output for both registered clients.

cheers,
Olli