[SR-Users] SCA module - sca_call_info_update() function for 180 responses

Jorj Bauer jorj at isc.upenn.edu
Mon Jul 14 21:07:59 CEST 2014

This looks good to me.

Who has access to commit to the repo, or can grant me that access? (Unless Andrew steps out of the shadows and wants to commit it...)

I would trim the patch - remove lines 1075-1077 of sca_call_info.c:

- state = SCA_APPEARANCE_STATE_ALERTING;
- break;
-

and let it fall through to 183's case.

-- Jorj