[SR-Users] Really need help on kamailio-snmpstats module

Allen Zhang Allen.Zhang at imgtec.com
Fri Jul 11 04:25:42 CEST 2014

Hi,

There is a bug in the kamailio.spec file from kamailio-4.0.0.0’s source code directory (if it matters to anyone but me).

This piece of config:

%if 0%{?centos}
Requires:      net-snmp-agent-libs
%else
Requires:      net-snmp-libs

Should be this:

%if 0%{?fedora}
Requires:      net-snmp-agent-libs
%else
Requires:      net-snmp-libs

The spec file from  the build service is correct. So I guess it doesn’t matter to most people.

Cheers,
Allen