[SR-Users] Would like to upgrade to 4.1.4+wheezy -- when will this be available?

Will Ferrer will.ferrer at switchsoft.com
Fri Jul 11 02:19:49 CEST 2014

Hi

I was wondering still if any one had any ideas about this. We would like to
upgrade but

apt-get policy kamailio:

kamailio:
  Installed: 4.1.3+wheezy
  Candidate: 4.1.3+wheezy
  Version table:
 *** 4.1.3+wheezy 0
        500 http://deb.kamailio.org/kamailio/ wheezy/main amd64 Packages
        100 /var/lib/dpkg/status

apt-cache madison kamailio:

  kamailio | 4.1.3+wheezy | http://deb.kamailio.org/kamailio/ wheezy/main
amd64

           Packages
  kamailio | 4.1.3+wheezy | http://deb.kamailio.org/kamailio/ wheezy/main
Source

My sources list is:

deb http://deb.kamailio.org/kamailio wheezy main
deb-src http://deb.kamailio.org/kamailio wheezy main

I see other people are using the new version on the forum, is not stable
yet and people are pulling from a develop branch?

My apologizes for asking here but my google searches came up dry on the
subject surprisingly.

Thanks much in advance.

All the best.

Will Ferrer