[SR-Users] SCA and PRESENCE

João Vitor Arruda joao.arruda at gmail.com
Thu Jul 10 13:28:35 CEST 2014

Hi Joel,

When you say: "I enable presence modules" what you mean?
Other than loading the module itself you may have included some code in
kamailio.cfg using to handle the SUBSCRIBE messages for presence right?

Without knowing your config, one thing that crossed my mind is:
 - Since both SCA and PRESENCE modules need to handle SUBSCRIBE messages
you need to be sure that you do it first using the SCA function
"sca_handle_subscribe()"
just for the ones with Event header == "call-info" or == "line-seize".
Then, for all the other SUBSCRIBE messages you can use the PRESENCE module
function.

There is an example of the code for filtering the ones to be handled by the
SCA module function here:
http://www.kamailio.org/docs/modules/devel/modules/sca.html#idp27944

You too mention that the SCA works fine on your Polycom phones, since I´m
too trying to use it but having some issues, I will appreciate if you can
share (either here or by pvt message) some info like: which Polycom phone
models and firmware version you are using.

Regards,
João Vitor Arruda