[SR-Users] Fwd: Need help with Routing presence NOTIFY messages

Veerabhara Gundu gveerab at gmail.com
Wed Jul 9 07:14:53 CEST 2014

I am using record route in config file for all dialog forming requests ,
but still active_watchers table showing an empty record in record router
column. Below is the config file I ma using to process subscribe.

remove_hf("Route");
if (is_method("INVITE|SUBSCRIBE"))
record_route();

also while processing subscribe