[SR-Users] Access the attributes of a location record

aawaise owaisulhaq at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 9 05:58:34 CEST 2014

I want to extract domain attribute of a user from Location Table.
I have gone through the readme of registrar module, that has an example of
using
reg_fetch_contacts() and how to access the attributes of a location record ?
But I get the callee domain = NULL when I log using command
xlog("callee=>domain: $(ulc(callee=>domain)))\n".
Can anyone please help me with the correct syntax.
Thanking in advance.