[SR-Users] Listen to to 2 NIC's IP addresses and establish call between

Raj Roy Ghandhi roy.gandhi at gmail.com
Tue Jul 8 09:13:58 CEST 2014

Hi Friends,
I have to configure a Kamailio in to meet following requirements

1. PC having 2 NICs (NIC-A and NIC-B) with 2 different IPs (IP-A and IP-B)
 from 2 different service providers.

Totally 2 different IPs.

NIC-A attached to provider is a private SIP traffic provider and having
IP-A. (no internet access)
NIC-B attached to internet service provider and having IP-B.

2. I get SIP traffic to IP-A of NIC-A from SIP traffic provider.
3. I need to forward that SIP traffic to another SIP carrier in remote
location using IP-B of NIC-B through internet and have the call establish
without any issue.

How can I achieve this with single instance of Kamailio running on same
machine.

Please advice me.

Best Regards,
Roy.