[SR-Users] Re-Compiling and Re-Installing kamailio server

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue Jul 8 09:02:00 CEST 2014

On 08/07/14 06:16, aawaise wrote:
> I am trying to make changes in code and recompile kamailio server project.
>
> Problem is when I try the following command
> make PREFIX='/usr/local/kamailio-3.1/' FLAVOUR=kamailio.cfg

First, there is a mistake in the command above. It should be:

make PREFIX='/usr/local/kamailio-3.1/' FLAVOUR=kamailio cfg

Note the 'space' cfg at the end of the command instead of 'dot' cfg.

You can reset the compiled objects in the source directory with:

make proper

Then execute the normal commands to compile and install.