[SR-Users] RTP to SRTP encryption with Kamailio.

Dani Kamailio dani.kamailio at gmail.com
Fri Jul 4 16:18:38 CEST 2014

Thank you Carlos, I was taking a look of you work and it is really
interesting. I was trying to somehow apply the conversion that you did with
Websockets on my conversion/encryption but I haven't reached into the
solution.

I was able to install Kamilio with the rtpproxy-ng module and rtpengine as
media relay. Also I was able to do the TLS encryption.

But when I set the flags for rtpengine, I can just set the whole media as
SRTP or RTP. I am not able to do one side in SRTP and the other with RTP.
(I wanted Kamailio with rtpengine to encrypt calls).

Is that conversion able with some configuration of flags? Which
documentation could help me to understand how to do this process?

If someone has any clue... Thank you in advance.

Regards,
Daniel.