[SR-Users] UAC remote registration - refreshing database

Dan Christian Bogos danb.lists at gmail.com
Fri Jul 4 12:22:44 CEST 2014

Hey Daniel,

I totally agree on improving versus adding new module.
The only thing which made me going towards porting was not knowing how
easy would be enhancing vs porting something which is implemented. Also
the fact that Alexa has mentioned it as an often requested feature made
me think that it could take a while until someone would be able to do it
in the existing module.

Anyway, thanks for your input!

DanB

PS: Ovidiu, I appreciate your feedback as well. Good to know that you
are around ;).