[SR-Users] Calls per second

Carlos Ruiz Díaz carlos.ruizdiaz at gmail.com
Thu Jul 3 14:52:36 CEST 2014

Hi,

do you know how the autoexpire is implemented in the htable module? If it's
a timer doing the polling and checking the expiration value, it may not be
ideal for your CPU do it that way. Several entries will surely impact
negatively on the performance.

I'm planning to implement this for cnxcc module, and I'd like to know your
opinion according to the experience you have with this approach.

Thanks,
Carlos

On Thu, Jul 3, 2014 at 7:41 AM, Alex Balashov <abalashov at evaristesys.com>
wrote:

> On 07/03/2014 08:31 AM, Olle E. Johansson wrote:
>
>  I really need per second, not average. I need to react FAST.
>>

> That was why I picked an interval of 3. It seemed the shortest practicable
> interval in which to collect meaningful sampling. But if the volume of
> calls is so large that 1-second collection will do, simply use that as the
> collection interval.
>

> --
> Alex Balashov - Principal
> Evariste Systems LLC