[SR-Users] Calls per second

Olle E. Johansson oej at edvina.net
Thu Jul 3 13:37:53 CEST 2014

Hi!

Have you implemented a per-customer rate limit in Calls per second? If so - how?

I've played with ratelimit/pipelimit and it seems like I can define a database with one pipe per customer - but have to restart Kamailio to add customers. There are warnings for low timer settings, like 1 second, but I don't know how up-to-date those warnings are.

I guess I could play with hash tables and implement something pike-like there, but it seems like a workaround for something pretty common.

So the question remains - how are you limiting on a cps per customer?

/O