[SR-Users] Server generated 408 time out goes to onreply route?

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Thu Jul 3 12:39:34 CEST 2014

Hello,

local 408 doesn't go in onreply routes, but you can get to failure_route
and there use t_reply(...) to send out a different response code.
However, never tried replacing 408 with 200 because it a different
meaning and makes no much sense at least for INVITEs. But failure route
is used quite commonly to change a 3xx response to 4xx/5xx.