[SR-Users] How to check message queue (buffer) in Kamailio

AliReza Khoshgoftar Monfared khoshgoftar at gmail.com
Wed Jul 2 18:59:58 CEST 2014

Thanks very much.

That is the correct answer.
just for the record, one can loadmodule "exec" and then use something like:

exec_avp("netstat -ul | grep ':sip' | awk '{print $$2}'","$avp(s:test)");

the value of the recv-q is then stored in $avp(s:test) and can be used
anywhere

Just a side question. I can call "exec_avp" inside my route{} block
obviously. I understand that route{} block is entered anytime that there is
a message for processing (correct me if wrong), but if, say, I want to
check the value of recv-q every 100ms, where in the config script shall I
call it and how shall I specify the calling frequency?

Thanks,
Alireza