[SR-Users] 401 responses ending up in onreply_route instead of failure_route

Daniel Tryba daniel at pocos.nl
Fri Jan 31 17:37:03 CET 2014

On Friday 31 January 2014 11:28:54 Daniel-Constantin Mierla wrote:
> Are you sure there is no other set for failure route before getting to
> route[RELAY]? Inside it, there is an IF for setting the failure route.

Shame on me, I'm using the dispatcher module and since route[DISPATCHER] ends
with:
        t_on_failure("RTF_DISPATCH");

the 401s ended up in a place I wasn't looking.

Thanks for your helpful suggestion and sorry to wasting your time.

--

POCOS B.V. - Croy 9c - 5653 LC Eindhoven
Telefoon: 040 293 8661 - Fax: 040 293 8658