[SR-Users] Media-proxy Query

Samir Kundu samir_kundu at samirkundugroup.co.uk
Thu Jan 30 15:32:32 CET 2014

Hello Nandini

First of all allow me to introduce my-self to you, my name is Samir and I based in the England.

I run a small company and the main activities is building bespoke server also importing in to Europe VoIP related phones + Wi-Fi mobile handsets and ATA(s).

The reason for me to contact you, that I have notice your activity on Kamailio forum.

I am in the process establishing marketing bespoke Software(s).

My current project is a Cass 5 SoftSWITCH, which would be intended for any Telco companies providing services to end-user.

I am would be very interested in discussing with you in order to developing a carrier grade
Cass 5 SoftSWITCH for resale.

So, should you be interested in my proposition then please let me know.

Regards

Samir

Samir Kundu
3 Beechwood Terrace
Sunderland SR2 7LY, UK

Tel: +44 191 551 8486 OR +44 191 538 8280
Samir_kundu at samirkundugroup.co.uk