[SR-Users] htable failed auth banning

davy davy.van.de.moere at gmail.com
Thu Jan 30 10:54:07 CET 2014

I typically put that block of code in a specific routing block, and based on the default config, I put it right in the AUTH block:

route[AUTH] {
#!ifdef WITH_AUTH

#!ifdef WITH_IPAUTH
        if((!is_method("REGISTER")) && allow_source_address())
        {
                # source IP allowed
                return;
        }
#!endif
        if (is_method("REGISTER") || (from_uri==myself || from_uri=='79.125.19.254'))
        {

#!ifdef WITH_AUTH_COUNT
        route(COUNT_AUTH)

….

route[COUNT_AUTH] {

if(is_present_hf("Authorization"))
{
if($sht(a=>$au::auth_count)==3)

{

	$var
(exp) = $Ts - 900;

       …

Grtz,
Davy

Op 30-jan.-2014, om 04:10 heeft Salvatore Nuzzo <sn at IDS.GS> het volgende geschreven: