[SR-Users] File transferring issue

Ravi wingsravi777 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 29 12:45:01 CET 2014

Dear Prasun,

Thank you for the reply,

And sorry for late response, I was stuck in some personal issues.

I am using IMSDroid clients in my Set-up. As per its documentation page
IMSdroid clients support MSRP based File transfers and chat. (but i dont
think it is compatible with RFC4976).

And as you said, INVITE message contains two space separated path nodes
instead of one, like below:
"a=path:msrp://192.168.2.52:51334/970107926;tcp"

But Whats wrong with the above line ? if it is so how can i resolve this?

Anyhow file transfer in my case is RFC 4975 based (i.e client-to-client), i
mean to say msrp route block in my kamailio config file is not invoking for
file transfers.

Anything can be done in kamailio config file ?

Please suggest me to get clarify these things

Your help will meant a lot for me.

Thanks in advance,

Regards,
Ravi.