[SR-Users] Kamailio with Asterisk

Gertjan Wolzak g.wolzak at foize.com
Tue Jan 28 14:49:16 CET 2014

Hello Chirag,

Ad 1. When making a test call do an ngrep on the kamailio: ngrep -d any -qt -W byline port 5060
That information can help you to do more troubleshooting.

Ad 2. Enable the debug in the kamailion config : #!define WITH_DEBUG

Then start kamailio again, you will see a lot of information that will show why kamailio wont start.

You could also show the config as you have it now, it's hard to provide any guidance with just the info you are providing...
Yes, I know, there are kamailio guru's that have enough on just two words, but there are only a few guru's.

Good luck.

Gertjan