[SR-Users] P_usrloc - expired locations

Henning Westerholt hw at kamailio.org
Thu Jan 23 17:11:01 CET 2014

Am Donnerstag, 23. Januar 2014, 17:06:12 schrieb Helena Garcia-Nieto:
> Thanks for the advice!
>
> We probably need to do that! But... there is no module configuration or
> simple kamailio configuration to do it?

Hello Helena,

no, there is no module configuration for that. I a big distributed setup there
are some scenarios where you e.g. want to stop the deletion of old user
contacts. Therefore the isolated solution, as a simple script, to gives you
the flexiblity you need.

And besides that, its just easier to implement, as you don't need to keep
state with regards to the location data deletion process in Kamailio.

Henning Westerholt