[SR-Users] Kamailio behind NAT

Thu Jan 23 09:26:29 CET 2014

Am 21.01.2014 17:33, schrieb John Smith:
> The next test has been to comment out the rtpproxy_manage at NATMANAGE function and to put it both at route[RELAY] and onreply(route) following your post in this list from January 2013:http://lists.sip-router.org/pipermail/sr-users/2013-January/076254.html.
>
> Now the media flows from Phone1 to Kamailio, from Kamailio to Asterisk and back, but it gets stuck at Kamailio. I cannot see it flow towards the public IP of the Phone2.
>
> The force_send_socket you used could be of any use here?
That's what I recommend:

- use 2 sockets, one for communication with internal nodes, one for
external clients
- in your Kamailio config check the direction of every message: i->e or
e->i (for requests and responses). Depending on the direction set the
proper IP when calling manage_rtpproxy and force the send socket:

regards
Klaus