[SR-Users] Kamailio World 2014 - First group of speakers

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue Jan 21 09:22:12 CET 2014

Hello,

I would like to announce that the details about first group of speakers
to present at Kamailio World Conference are now published at:

   - http://conference.kamailio.com/k02/speakers/

There are several excellent proposals still under review, we expect to
fill the schedule very soon, hurry up if you intend to submit one. So
far we have a good mixture of topics with a consistent group of new
speakers comparing with the past edition. A selection with the titles of
the proposals is available at:

   - http://conference.kamailio.com/k02/schedule/

Many thanks to the sponsors that make the event happening: FhG Fokus,
Asipto, Sipwise, Sipgate, ITCenter, NG Voice.

If you plan to attend, consider registering as soon as possible to
secure your seat - registration form is available at:

   - http://conference.kamailio.com/k02/registration/