[SR-Users] kamailio crash after sqlops failures

Uri Shacked ushacked at gmail.com
Sun Jan 19 09:46:20 CET 2014

Hi,

I do use SQL query in several places.

1. In the failure route to insert an event to the local DB where ACC
module does not do it. It is an insert to the local server DB and
seems to be very fast.

2. In the "event_route[*dialog:end*]" I call a procedure to delete a
row based on the callid as primary key. This is on the central DB and
might be slow when the DB is down or network is slow.

2. In the "event_route[*dialog:failure*]" I call a procedure to delete
a row based on the callid as primary key. This is on the central DB
and might be slow when the DB is down or network is slow.

Thanks,

Uri