[SR-Users] Help required

Gerhard De Villiers-Mohr gmohr at sphereit.co.za
Fri Jan 17 09:30:52 CET 2014

Good day

Can you please forward me a manual of some sort or assist with setting up
the kamailio serimis 4.0 to accept registration of IP PBX systems or soft
phones.  I am very new to this and need a step by step instructions.

Also I will be getting a sip trunk to use for testing purposes before we go
live   and need help with setting this up and routing calls from users to
the sip trunk for outbound calls.

Please assist me , this is very new to me.

If you prefer to do a remote login session I will gladly provide you with
the teamviewer session details.

Sincerely.