[SR-Users] [Kamailio-Business] Fosdem this year

DanB danb.lists at gmail.com
Thu Jan 16 13:47:16 CET 2014

Hey Daniel,

Well it was not exactly food oriented as you say. You can get something
like (quick served):
* french frices (really nice ones though!)
  * charcuterie
  * croque monsieurs
(http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/3/3e/Croque_monsieur.jpg)

The atmosphere is however very friendly and beer is good :).

DanB