[SR-Users] kamailio crash after sqlops failures

Uri Shacked ushacked at gmail.com
Thu Jan 16 11:51:46 CET 2014

Daniel hi,

I attached the following file:

1.       "bt full" and "log" for each of the 3 servers.

2.       The central MySQL slow queries log

3.       The var/log/messages from one server.

The servers crashed at different times but:

1.       The MySQL server was very slow between 16:10:00 till 16:12:00
(approximately).

2.       On each server, I am pretty sure, kamailio crashed while doing the
data reload from modules like MTREE, HTABLE, DIALPLAN and CARRIERROUTE (all
and all round 100,000 rows).

Thanks again,

Uri

On Thu, Jan 16, 2014 at 2:17 AM, Daniel-Constantin Mierla <daniel at asipto.com