[SR-Users] Fwd: kamailio-4.1.1 avp issue within failure routes

Jason Penton jason.penton at smilecoms.com
Thu Jan 16 11:27:03 CET 2014

Hi Jose,

Are you using any async functions in your config file? Or is this just
standard failure route handling?

Cheers
Jason

On Fri, Jan 10, 2014 at 4:28 PM, José Seabra <joseseabra4 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello Daniel,
>
> Please check the attachment.
>
> The calls is started for number  3001 from number 200 at admin.com, then
> kamailio change it to device "201 at admin.com", the avp's that i use  in
> failure route is :
>
> $avp(s:account_id)
> $avp(s:originalru)
> $avp(s:cf_action_id)
>
> If do you need more information please let me know.
>
> Thank you
>

> 2014/1/10 Daniel-Constantin Mierla <miconda at gmail.com>
>
>> Hello,
>>
>> can you get the log messages with debug=3 (from the moment the INVITE
>> comes in till the end of the transaction)?
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Daniel
>>

>> On 10/01/14 13:20, José Seabra wrote:
>>
>>> Hi there,
>>> I upgraded my kamailio server from version 4.0.1 to 4.1.1, then i
>>> noticed that all my "AVP's variavels" that are initialized on initial
>>> "INVITE", are all set as null when call goes to failure route, so kamailio
>>> is not keeping the variavel values for same call(dialog)
>>>
>>> When it happens i see the following warning "WARNING: tm
>>> [t_lookup.c:1536]: t_unref(): WARNING: script writer didn't release
>>> transaction"
>>>

>>> Thanks for your help
>>>
>>> --
>>> Regards
>>> José Seabra
>>>

>> --
>> Daniel-Constantin Mierla - http://www.asipto.com
>> http://twitter.com/#!/miconda - http://www.linkedin.com/in/miconda
>>

> --
> Cumprimentos
> José Seabra
>

> --
> Cumprimentos
> José Seabra

*Jason Penton**Senior Manager: Applications and Services**Smile
Communications Pty (Ltd)**Mobile:*+27 (0) 83 283 7000*Skype:*
jason.barry.pentonjason.penton at smilecoms.com <name.surname at smilecoms.com>
www.smilecoms.com

This email is subject to the disclaimer of Smile Communications at http://www.smilecoms.com/disclaimer