[SR-Users] kamailio crash after sqlops failures

Daniel-Constantin Mierla daniel at asipto.com
Thu Jan 16 01:17:05 CET 2014

Hello,

the backtrace shows a crash in tm module, not sqlops.

Can you tell which of the log files correspond to the instance that
produced the core file from where you took the back trace you attached?

Can you give the backtraces from all cores? You say there were 3
crashes. It is important to see if the backtrace is the same everywhere.

--
Daniel-Constantin Mierla
http://www.asipto.com