[SR-Users] [Kamailio-Business] Fosdem this year

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue Jan 14 23:42:16 CET 2014

Hello,

so it seems there is going to be a bunch of people from around Kamailio.
Perhaps we will meet during the day as well, but if we plan to go for a
dinner, we should organize a bit.

One suggestion that was passed to me is to go together with the Jitsi
folks. They go to a place with tons of varieties for beer, which has
some food as well (from what I understood is kind of self-service food
service). Details about the place is on the web site:
    - http://www.beermania.be

Guys at Jitsi expect to be a group of around 10 persons.

What people here think? Joining the event with Jitsi or try to find
another place?