[SR-Users] Regd. t_suspend() and t_continue()

Shankar shankar.rk at plintron.com
Mon Jan 13 12:27:17 CET 2014

Hi,

We are trying out the t_suspend() and t_continue() in our test setup. We are
facing memory leak ( both shm and pkg as per top command results).

Please find below the scenario,

1)      Do a t_newtran()

2)      Allocate pkg memory for hashid and label.

3)      Call t_suspend()

4)      Do t_continue() when async result is available

5)      De-allocate pkg memory reserved for hashid and label

6)      Do a t_relay() which forwards the sip message to another sip node.

In the  step (6) above, we see t_newtran() allocates one more time shared
memory for the same transaction.

We tried t_release() after step (4) to release the transaction as t_relay()
anyways allocates new shared memory. Nothing helped.

Please let me know what are the logs you would require to debug the same. I
am attaching syslog for this run.

Regards,

Shankar