[SR-Users] Help with authenticating using Kamailio

Kasinath kasinathk at admin-ahead.com
Mon Jan 13 16:19:49 CET 2014

Hi All,

I just installed Kamailio in one server and Asterisk in another.
Asterisk loads it sipusers info from database which is in Kamailio server.

I don't know how to go further. How can I authenticate Asterisk users
through Kamailio. I am trying to authenticate using a sipphone. But no
luck.

I am missing alot here. I know we can add users using the following command
 >> kamctl add username password

But I already have users in asterisk realtime db. Is there any
difference? Awaiting your reply,

Thanks in advance,

--
Thanks & Regards,