[SR-Users] Update R-URI after lookup("location")

Igor Potjevlesch igor.potjevlesch at gmail.com
Mon Jan 13 17:14:55 CET 2014

Hello,

I do an association between X aliases with 1 contact. This contact is
connected one time in the location.

But sometimes, for some scenario, this contact can be connected 2 or 3 times
and the INVITE are sent with parallel forking.

When an INVITE is received, after lookup("aliases"), I set the R-URI with
the original SIP TO with the following instruction:
avp_pushto("$ruri/username", "$tU"); before relay.

The issue occurred with the next contacts. They don't passed through this
instruction. How can I update all available R-URI in location before relay?

Regards,

Igor.

---