[SR-Users] JSCommunicator feedback?

Daniel Pocock daniel at pocock.com.au
Thu Jan 9 18:32:28 CET 2014

Hi,

I'm just wondering if anybody has used JSCommunicator with Kamailio yet
and if anybody has any feedback?
  http://jscommunicator.org/

If anybody publishes a dedicated blog about using them together I'll be
happy to link to it

I'm also looking for any feedback from anybody who may be able to take
the CSS a little bit further.  On the one hand, it would be nice to make
it look a little bit more slick but on the other hand, the intention is
for other people to drop it into their own sites where they have
existing styles as well, so I'd prefer not to have it themed so
aggressively that users have more work to do removing things.

Regards,